''My Personal Wikipedia'' Title -01

''My Personal Wikipedia'' 
Today 05 August 2015 (Monday). I want to write something new. But i can't write the properly. I give the topic name ''My Personal Wikipedia''.
First I apologies to everyone. Because I am not a writer and i can`t write proper grammatically. I missing lot`s of word spelling and grammar structure also wrong.
Anyway I start to write ''My personal Wikipedia''. I am Md. Shahid Hossain. I am not a good student and not right guys. Because I do a lot`s of mistake. wrong attitudes, misbehavior. But I always try to do my best work and also try to learn from my mistake.

I am B.B.A(hon's) in Marketing students. Always I thinking about best communicate system in marketing. I also want to write a blog about Marketing Wikipedia. Sometime I think  what's my  aim or goal in my future  life. Then think one thing that ''Live for today''. I want to work for people. Always try to stay beside with them. Many people lives in our country and whole world, they have no proper place for live, no enough food for service.
''My Personal Wikipedia'' 
Okay let’s back to ''My personal Wikipedia'' topic . I am working last 3 and half year in Online (Internet). First time I see lot’s of Social media, like Facebook, twitter, google, google plus, LinkedIn, Odesk (presert Upwork), Elance, yahoo,etc. Next time I will write about social media in ''My personal Wikipedia'' blog.
I love to create blog in blogger.com. There are lots of opportunity to build free are lots of blogs. sorry I forget to say about best online friend “Google”. I can’t explain how much useful plat form in online / internet work place. You can easily use google Gmail, blogger, google plus,search engine, Adsense, etc.

I can't imagine online without google. Get one free mail (gmail) then you could able to use all google products.
[ Read my next article ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts