" Marketing" How i think about it?


Marketing is a system to connect between supplier and customer without marketing nothing reach to door of everyone .``Marketing” isn't this sound cool? to us. Yes of course I agree with it. Becouse I am a student of Marketing. I feel proud when I think I am a B.B.A(Hon`s) student from marketing. I am trying to learn a lot`s of thing from this marketing. It`s necessary or not But I learn a little bit
nothing much more knowledge collect from it.You should to learn about ``Marketing” if you are a interested to live in commercial era. Don`t be think I am a Teacher or lecture of marketing department. I am just share my thought abut ``Marketing” When you think you faces some kind of question like

1.What is Marketing ?

2. What kind of part include in Marketing?

3. It`s necessary or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts