How to create a blogger blog ? or WordPress blog ?


Today I am telling you``How to create a blogger blog. I have not enough knowledge but I just write that I know. It is very simple not so hard to create or open a free blogger blog/ blogspot.

First you need a gmail to open blogger.com. It you have no gmail then you should to open/create a gmail account. Without gmail you can't create blog. If you have no knowledge `` How to signup or
create a gmail’’

Read this aritide frist

Now come to the point open gmail /login gmail. Go to blogger.com.and create a free blog. For blogging you need to choose best keyword. There are two kind of keyword to me. I don't know how many kind of keyword are there?

Two kind of keywords are :

1. Short keyword and. 2. Long-tail keyword


WordPress is the another best free blogging and custom website/blog creating platform. I love this it so much. You can easily create a free blog on WordPress. Don`t worry you could able to change or convert free blog to custom domain .You would able to choose your favorite custom domain name. what you need to open WordPress free or custom domain?

Ans: A mail (Gmail,Yahoo,outlook)

How to open or signup or login in WordPress.

First go to www.wordpress .com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts