How to write l free Blogger blog or WordPress blog

Blogger/ blogspot is a free platform for all bloggers. If you decide to a blogger and searching a free blog. there you can write your thought without any cost.Than I suggest you to go forehead blogging you can also use custom domain.choice is yours.

If you want to write without zero cost then you should to use

Blogger/ blogspost. And you thing you spend some many fore blogging then you have to buy a custom domain from godaddy. bluehost etc.
Here I so my opinion that I used to buy domain or hosting from godaddy, I didn`t say or force you to buy domain or hosting from godaddy. It`s just a opinion from me.

Sorry I forget to say that here are (online)are lots of free blogging site like

WordPress, blog, etc. WordPress not only a free blog site but also a custom domain site.You can easily buy a domain from WordPress. There are three option in

WordPress platform  You can use free blog buy your choice custom domain and you could also able to use your pwn domain.

 Here we few example of free blog url-

1.http:/yourname. blogspot.com

2.www.your name .wordpress.com

3.http:// yourname .wordpresss.com

Read also: How to create a free blog on blogger.com or wordpress.com

 And Here are few example of custom-

1.www.example .com/ www.yourname.com

2. www.example .net/www.yourname.net

3. www.example.org/www.yourname.org

Read also: How to create a n account and buy a com.net or orj domain on godaddy.com

Now today I am sharing my ``How to create free blogger blog or wordpress blog. I

also share my experience about google blogger free blogpost and WordPress free

blog. about create free blog.
What is blogger blog/Free blog?Advantage of blogger blog? Aren't I able to create to many blogs in same blogger (blogspot) ?
I write only those thing How to I create my first blogspot blog and

wordpress blog. First time I also so tensed about blog creation. I was zero

knowledge when I decided  to work on online and write blog.I searched on google to get tips to create best blog page,I also read lots of articale and blogs: Day by

day a used to create beautiful looked blogsite.I hope after complete to read my

article,you must able to create free blog site.

Example:https://mypersonalwikipedia.blogspot.com

https://yahoowikipedia.blogspot.com

www.mtvwebbed2.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts